How to Make a Button Full Width in Divi Just less than 1 minadmin
Want to make a button full width in Divi just in 1 min?
Well, this easy tutorial will show you how!
Divi is one of the most popular WordPress themes on the market, and its modules are perfect for creating custom designs.
In this video, we’ll show you how to make a button full-width in Divi in just 1 min. This simple tutorial is perfect for anyone looking to increase the width of any Divi element in just a few easy steps!
The Steps for making button full width is written below:
- Step 1 -> Click on Button Settings
- Step 2 -> Go to the Advance tab
- Step 3 ->Scroll down to the Custom CSS option
- Step 4 ->Then click on Main Element
- Step 5 ->And put the CSS here below: width:100%; text-align: center;
If you think you are still unable to do button full width in divi or do not have enough time, you can contact me via this link.
Actually WordPress Virtual Assistant for Your Business is very helpful.